Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bad blogger!

Dude! I suck at this blogging thing now. I'm sorry! Forgive me! (As if anyone still reads my blog.) It's National Adoption Month and I haven't written a thing. Eek! In my defense life has been crazy busy. Tamara is less than 2 months away from being a high school graduate. Hubs is in full swing with school and his first semester in the masters program. I am in full swing in my third semester for school as well. And Emily just keeps getting cuter and smarter every day. I promise I will try to get better at blogging. So much has gone on with our adoption. So many growing pains. I will blog about them soon. It's finals time though so it may be closer to Christmas before I get to. I'm sorry! I need to figure out a schedule that includes a little blog time here and there.  Oh, and recovery is going well for me. I still have a few bad days here and there but they are few and far between now. And only really happen if I over do it too much, too many days in a row. I have more energy now than I used to, and that I am actually able to lose weight is an added bonus. I still have a long recovery to go, but I feel good.

No comments: