Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Friday, October 16, 2009

Visiting in Logan

A couple of months ago my dad had knee replacement surgery on both of his knees! At the time we lived out of state and so we weren't able to go see him. Then he started physical therapy and wasn't up to visitors. So a couple of weeks ago, he was finally released from the hospital. My brother was going up to see him, so I decided to tag along and go too. We weren't there for long, but it was so good to see him. Next time I go I will take Jacob and Tammy too. This is my dad. Poor guy is still on like 20-30 meds a day. :( Hopefully soon he will be feeling better! The doctors are really impressed with his progress though.

This is my stepmom Sally. She didnt know I took this picture until after I took it. I'm sneaky. LOL

Kristina, my little sister, (Little, ha! She's taller then me now, but she's 15, so that makes her my little sister. *wink*) was sick and refused to let me take her picture. Next time. bwahahahahaha!


I did however get a picture of David, my little brother, who is almost taller then me (I'm not even 5'3, it's not that hard to be taller then me) is 13. He's a funny kid.


This is 1 of their 3 dogs. This one is Charlie. He's my favorite of the 3.

Hopefully next time Dad will be feeling better, and Kristina won't be sick and I can get a whole family photo. :D We are going to try to get up there in a couple of weeks. If not, we are planning on spending Thanksgiving up there so I'll get one then.

No comments: