Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Formspring~ Everyone's doing it. ;o)

A lot of the blogs I read have added this feature called formspring. I'm finding that I'm running out of things to blog about, so I thougt I would add this feature too. Maybe it will give me ideas.
If you look over on the right hand side of my blog you will see a formspring question block. You can ask me anything. I will answer, you may not like the answer, but I'll answer. ;o) It can be about our lives, what types of music, movies, books, etc. we like. It can be about adoption, my life as a teen mom, our faith. Anything. Just ask.
You can use your name, or remain anonymous. I look forward to chatting with you!

No comments: