Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas picture 2010

Christmas was amazing. It was so great to be a family of 4. Not only were there 4 of us here for Christmas, but there were actually 10 of us Christmas day at our house. My brother Matt was here, my nephew Jamie was here from Maryland. He is coming out to UT for college after graduation so he was coming to tour the campus of his new school, and we got to play host to him while he was here. I hadn't seen him since he was a baby and Jacob, Tammy and of course Emily, had never met him. But it was so great to have him here. But, that's not all for guests. We also had my dad, stepmom, Kristina (Em's birthmom and my little sister), and David (my little brother) here to celebrate Em's first Christmas. I will post more about it later because Em is tired and needs her bottle so she can go to sleep for the night. But for now I wanted to share our Christmas photo from this last Christmas. So here you go! I am also including this years Christmas card since I never got it sent out. oops!

No comments: