Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Friday, January 15, 2010

back in the game!

One of my many hobbies that I absolutely love is stamping, card making to be exact. I recently joined a stamp club with my mom. Last night was our first meeting and it was really fun. It got my creative juices flowing again which is awesome because it has been way too long since I have spent any time crafting. We created 3 cards. I won't post them because they are going to people who read my blog.

I hope to get some more creating done in the next few days. Tomorrow I need to make a cake. We have been invited to dinner on Sunday at the house of some new friends from church. When I asked if I could bring anything I was told dessert. So, I figured this would be the perfect chance to make a cake. *grin* Not only that, but I get to try out some of the new cake stuff I got for Christmas. I'll be sure to post a picture of the finished product. It's been a long time since I decorated a cake. *big grin*

No comments: