Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Overhaul

Very soon our website will have a new overhaul. I am going to be adding lots and lots of pictures and it will be redesigned by Kelly from Modern Blitz Designs. She and her hubby are also hoping to adopt and her design company is a way to help raise funds. So since I have been looking for someone to do redesign our blog, Kelly was the perfect choice. When I told Jacob that I was thinking of having our blog redesigned he was unsure until I told him that I wanted to do this so it made our blog more easily navigated for anyone wanting to learn more about us, and I also told him about Kelly. He immediately thought it was a great idea and in his words, helping out another hopeful couple is an added bonus.
So, don't be surprised if you see in the next couple of weeks a lot of pictures and things and then an overhaul. *grin*

No comments: