Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Adoption Month 2011

November is here! If you are a supporter of adoption, you probably know that November is National Adoption Month. This year, like the past 2 years, I plan to post about adoption every day this month. Adoption is something that is near and dear to my heart. My first experience with adoption was when I was in 1st grade. A family moved in a couple of doors down that had a little girl, my age, who was adopted from Korea. She and I became instant best friends. My connections with adoption grew and grew. And now, it is a part of my life, every minute of every day, and I love it! Adoption Rocks!



For my first post, I wanted to share with you and event that is coming up in a couple of weeks. I am so excited for this!! The Adoption Walk With Me is an annual event. If you are a birthfamily, adoptive family, adoptee, adoption supporter, love adoption, etc. join us!!


Liberty Park

9:30-12:30




Hope to see you there!!

No comments: