Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Holy Cannoli! We won!!

I'm so excited!! This morning I got an email from mrs. r at the r house and what do you know? We won the pass along card contest!! Sara is going to use her awesome skillz in photoshop to design pass along cards for us! YAY!! I can't use photoshop to save my life so I'm really excited about this. Thank you r house and thank you Sara!! :D

No comments: