Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our friends Tammy & Mike

Earlier I posted about how some friends of ours from church Tammy and Mike are adopting as well and they asked me if I could take some photos for their adoption profile. Their website: www.oureternalcircle.blogspot.com
We have only known them a short while, but let me tell you, they are the funnest, quirkiest couple. So cute and sweet and perfect for eachother. They compliment eachother so well. I'm so excited for them to start this wonderful journey. Their homestudy is coming up really soon and then they will be approved for adoption through the same agency we are using.

Now, Meet Mike:
And Meet Tammy:
Now, meet Tammy and Mike:
It was so hard to narrow these down to just a few. It was such a fun session and I was tickled to get some decent shots. Tammy and Mike, thank you for letting me come and do this for you, and I hope you enjoy your preview. :D

No comments: