Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New Family Pictures!

Notice anything different? Our blog banner changed! That's right! Our family picture! Ashley, of Monarch Photography took our photos a couple of weeks ago. We haven't gotten them all back, although we will soon. But Ashley was so sweet to send me some that we could use for our profile. I absolutely love them! Ashley, you rock! They are all fantastic! I love the blog banner one! These are just some of my other favorites:
Did I forget to mention, I cut my hair. I donated almost 12 inches to Locks of Love. I kind of miss my long hair. It's a good thing it grows quickly. It is a great cause though so yay!

I love this family photo on the stairs!

This one is my favorite of Tammy:

This one is Tammy's Favorite of her:

No comments: