Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Monday, February 15, 2010

Our house, part 2 (more pictures!)

I finally took pictures of our completed (for now) living room. My mom recovered the chairs and loveseat in our living room. Eventually we will replace the carpet (that's why it's finished for now). I love how it turned out! I didn't realize there was so much red though. ;o) The piano is from when I was growing up.


Another view of our living room. Seriously love this room!
Here is my craft area. This picture was taken before the blinds and curtains were replaced. Love this space!
That's it for now, I will post more later!

No comments: