Welcome to our corner of the web! Here you will learn about our family and our journey of a family member adoption. In July of 2010, after 9 years of trying to add to our family and 5 years after we started our adoption journey, we welcomed baby Emily Rose. Emily's birth mom is Sharon's adopted sister. We look forward to someday adopting more children but for now, we are enjoying our time together as a family of 4!

Friday, November 20, 2009

Trust

I can't sleep. It's 4a.m. and I'm still awake. I don't have anymore couples to profile, but I did want to point out on the right sidebar you will see different categories of blogs. One is birth mom blogs, and I'll talk about that next week. Another is families brought together through adoption, another is my favorite photography blogs, and the other one is families hoping to adopt. Some of them are the ones I profiled this week, but there are a bunch of others, so be sure to check them out.
Anyhow, I wanted to share this with you for today's post. Last Saturday I talked about how when we get discouraged, trusting that things will fall into place. I love this video. Enjoy! (Thanks goes out to Brittany who posted it on FB earlier this week, I've seen it before but it was nice to have the reminder.)

(Of you have trouble viewing the video, it is on Youtube under Mormon Messages, titled Trusting in the Lord)

No comments: